The first step will be to select an organization as the target for your Network Security Plan document. This organization will be used as the basis for each of the assignments throughout the course and should conform to the following guidelines:
- Nontrivial: The selected organization should be large enough to allow reasonable exercise of the development of a network security plan.
- Domain Knowledge: You should be familiar enough with the organization to allow focus on the project tasks without significant time required for domain education.
- Accessibility: You should have access to the people and other information related to the organization because this will be an important part of the process.
- Note: The selected organization may already have a security plan in place and may still be used as the basis for the projects in this course.
- Note: The selected organization must have a need for network security as part of its operations. Therefore, you may feel free to identify a hypothetical organization that meets the requirements. Any necessary assumptions may be made to fulfill the requirements of the organization selection.
Select an existing organization, or identify a hypothetical organization that fits these requirements, and submit your proposal to your instructor before proceeding further with the assignments in the course. Approval should be sought within the first few days of the course. Your instructor will tell you how to submit this proposal and what notification will be given for project approval.
I have attached a sample proposal, you have to make a similar proposal for Apple