Read and select one of the scenarios below. By taking on the role of a center director you will take either a summative or formative approach to engage in the supervisory process. You will then create a professional growth plan that will include clear opp
Using complete sentences respond to the following:
1. Why did you choose the scenario?
2. Which cycle best fits the scenario you chose? A Summative Supervisory Cycle or a Formative Supervisory Cycle? Why?
3. Discuss what you hope to accomplish in the Discovery Step
4. Write down three open-ended questions that you might use in the Conference Step
5. Create an outline in the Planning and Goal-Setting Step. Include:
a. Descriptions of the Professional Growth Plan
b. Measurable Goals-Setting Steps
c. Appropriate Timeline