Imagine that you have been hired by the startup e-Commerce company Sports R US to provide a convenient self-service solution for customers accessing sports products. The Web application would need to be available on mobile devices (e.g., smartphones, tablets, laptops, notebooks). The application also needs to work on multiple Web browsers (i.e.., Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and others to support self-service tasks. Sports- R-US has asked you to provide a Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) guide for design and implementation of this service.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the following:
a.Purpose and goals of a mobile self-service.
b.Target segment (audience).
c.Audience needs and wants.
d.Resources necessary to achieve the desired outcome.
e.Design of the Website for mobile devices
f.Interfaces applicable to mobile devices.
2. Design each of the following using Microsoft Visio or any open source wire framing or mockup tool. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
a.The Sports R US home page for a mobile device.
b.The self-service Web page to review products and checkout using mobile devices.
3. Recommend one (1) prototype that could be created.
4. Determine the type of evaluation method to use in a Web design for the best user experience.
5. Provide key details of how the mobile self-service will be implemented on various mobile devices.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
7. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
a.Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font