For this assignment, you must write an academic paper that outlines the establishment of a practical risk strategy design to protect and defend information technology.
Your paper should contain the following:
- Include the name of your target organization within your brief introduction.
- Consider the significant risks and assurance exposures within the organization.
- Identify how one would establish criticality and prioritize exposures because of limited resources.
- Emphasize recent changes and implications of technology use, protection, and threats. Do not include future changes, because they form part of next week’s consideration.
- Include a table that provides a prioritized listing of the top concerns for the organization.
- Conclude with specific recommendations pertaining to the unique or unusual characteristics of essential elements within risk and assurance for the specific organization.
Length: 9-page academic paper, not including title and reference pages
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations