During each term of the Doctoral Study students will develop a term plan with term goals that must be achieved in order earn a Satisfactory grade for the term.
Using the Doctoral Study Guide on the DHA Doctoral Study website complete the following on the discussion board.
By Day 4
Create an initial discussion board post that includes the following:
- When are term plans required to be submitted for final approval each term?
- What must a student submit and achieve to earn a Satisfactory grade each term?
- Explain the relationship and purpose amongst the “Initial Term Plan”, “Mid-Term Review” and “Final Term Plan”.
- What does the acronym SMART stand for and when is it used in term planning?
- Based on the information from the DHA Program Prospectus Support site create a SMART term plan goal.
Support your Discussion with citations and specific references to all resources used in its preparation. You are asked to provide a reference list for all resources, including those in the resources for this course.